السبت، يونيو 05، 2010

I believe i can Cry




i don't know, some say that tears are so sad element, i say that it depends, but the thing that no one would be against or disagree, is that tears coming out from crying, and crying makes you more comfortable and gets you into relief. even if you hate it!

when i get deep into the moment, without realizing it, i found myself crying, even if i'm in a middle of discussion, even if it's a normal talk. (i know that's weird)
when i get so nervous, i cry (it makes me calm down)
when i feel pity over myself, can't stop crying (i know it's selfish, but yeah how doesn't love his-self?)
when i want to sleep and stay awake, i became easy to cry, but here it depends.
when i want something badly, and asking Allah to give that to me, i cry.
when i feel that i'm blessed, i cry.
when i got a deep hug, sometimes, i cry.
when i feel lonely, cry.

i hardly cry over dead people, (don't know why) but i really hate farewells which makes me cry (it's obvious).

The worst cry ever, when you cry over no reason, or you don't know it, and the best one ever when you cry over satisfaction and shying from Allah.

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

Many people think that u cry only when u r sad and insist on asking me "what's wrong" when they see my tears
Well, I believe that tears are not just signs of sadness, I usually cry when I am happy, when I am lost in thought, when I remember something that I wanted so much and Allah gave me it
By the way: some people look prettier when they cry like Nizar Qabany said

إني أحبك عندما تبكينا
وأحب وجهك غائما وحزينا
بعض النساء وجوههن جميلة
وتصير أجمل .. عندما يبكينا

فعلا، وتصير أجمل عندما يبكينا