السبت، فبراير 07، 2009

The Joker

Let's face the truth he is villain, sure.. But he is a guy who works with a philosophy, yeah maybe it's a freak one like him but it's still a "philosophy" in some way… and with a little reconsidering in his thoughts maybe you'll convinced with some or 2 of them.


The Joker Quotes:

If you good at something never do it for free

I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules!

Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

ليست هناك تعليقات: